Friday, March 9, 2007

Scozia Cashmere

Unblocked swatchBlocked Swatch


Scozia Cashmere
Filatura di Crosa
100% Cashmere
Gauge: 3.5 sts per inch on size 9 US
50g = 88 yds
My color: Indigo 302265
My source: The Knit Stop, Indianapolis, IN
Retail price: $37.95
Stitch pattern: Square Lattice, from Barbara Walker's Second Treasury of Knitting Patterns, p. 7

Boy, oh, boy, was this a yummy yarn to work with! It's nice and puffy, and feels like pure, well, cashmere, in your hands. I would highly recommend it if you're willing to splurge. The price seems a bit big for its yardage, but after using it, I can understand why. I would happily drape my entire body in it and spend the rest of my life in nothing else. But, at this price, if I'm going to wrap my entire body in it, I'd better start losing some weight!

No comments: