Thursday, March 15, 2007

Not Too Tart, and Not Too Sweet Either

In the Sunlight

Indoors
50% cotton/50% nylon
50 g = 75 yds.
Gauge: 4 sts per in. on US 9 needles
My Color: 285 Fireside
My Source: The Knit Stop, Indianapolis, IN
Retail Price: $11.00
This pretty ribbon yarn comes in quite a variety of colors, and would make beautiful shawls, tank tops, and summer sweaters. I can also see it in belts, headbands, and knitted/crocheted jewelry. One vertical half of the ribbon is matte, while the other is shiny. Knit One Crochet Too has many patterns available on their website for Tartlette, too.

1 comment:

foodandknitgirl said...

I love the fact that knit swatches!!! How cool are you. I too wonder when I am looking at yarn what is it going to look like.. Thats why for my ymmee yarn I sell we also knitted up swatches to give people a genral ideal what the look like. Drop by my page and click the link to yummeeyarn at etsy. You have a Great day and knit on sister!! You rock