Friday, May 18, 2007

Blue Lagoon



50% cotton 40%rayon & 10% nylon
100 g = 144 metres
Gauge: 11sts to 16 rows per 4" on 8mm needles
My Color: Lagoon
My Source: The Knit Stop, Indianapolis, IN
Retail price: $26.50


For some reason, the shine of this ribbon yarn doesn't show up well in these photos, so for another look at it, check the Collinette website. The yarn is really beautiful, and aptly fits its name. I pictured a blue lagoon in the Caribbean while I knit this lovely little tank top. It is "Gloria" from the book Rock Gods and Movie Stars, and it only took two days to make (not full days, mind you. Just two days of my knitting time). In other words, it was FAST! I really enjoyed using it, and look forward to making something else from the Rio colorway that's also in my stash.

No comments: